National Coconut Cream Pie Day
Coconut Cream Pie
Total Bake Time: 30 Minutes
(Click On The Ingredients Below To Purchase Here on GaaS Cloud!)
12 oz Firm Tofu
1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 1/4-2 1/4 cups Let’s Do Organic® Shredded Coconut
1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
3 Tbsp. Fructose
1/3 cup butter or buttery spread, melted
- Make pie crust by mixing the graham cracker crumbs, fructose and butter and pressing into pie plate.
- Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes.
- Blend tofu, sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in 1-2 cups of the shredded coconut.
- Pour into pie shell and bake 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded coconut on top and bake another 5 minutes or until the filling looks firm and set.
- Serve chilled.