- 1 package (16 oz.) of dried rotelle pasta 8 oz.
- Jeff’s Garden Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini, drained & chopped 8 oz.
- Jeff’s Garden Organic Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives, drained 8 oz.
- Jeff’s Garden Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes, not drained 8 oz.
- Jeff’s Garden Roasted Bell Pepper Strips, chopped 8oz
- Jeff’s Garden Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt 1/2 tsp.
- black pepper 2 tsp.
- dried basil 1 tsp.
- dried oregano 1 tsp.
- dried thyme 1/2 tsp.
- fresh cracked black pepper
Boil Pasta according to the directions on the package. Rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly. Add pasta to a medium sized bowl along with the remaining ingredients. Blend together. The pasta salad may be served immediately or stored covered in the refrigerator for the following day. Enjoy!