This recipe highlights the GaaS Cloud grocery items.
All the ingredients in this recipe are available at GaaS Cloud!
Beat the heat with a low carb, keto friendly float. This better for you dessert made with Zevia Ginger Root Beer and no sugar added is our new favorite pick me up from Zevia’s friend My Diary of Us.
Yield: 1 servings Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup coarse coffee grounds
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup Zevia Ginger Root Beer
- 4 tbsp full fat coconut milk
Soak the cold brew in water overnight and strain the grounds through a coffee filter or cheese cloth. Refrigerate to chill.
In a glass, pour 1
This recipe highlights the GaaS Cloud grocery items. All the ingredients in this recipe are available at GaaS Cloud!
Preheat oven to 350 F
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Minimum Time 25-30 minutes
- 1 Package of Immaculate Baking Organic Flaky Biscuits
- 1 Jar of Bought or Homemade Marinara Sauce
- 1 Package of 12 Frozen Meatballs
- 1 Package of Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Open biscuits according to package instructions.
- Cut each biscuit in half and flatten using your hands or a rolling pin.
- Press biscuit dough into each muffin tin cup.